Thursday 28 December 2006

All I Got For Christmas

We have finally bought a car... a Nissan Versa (Tiida) nicknamed "The Berry" because its colour is called "Blueberry."

So our first Boxing Day here is a day to go down in our history... I stayed home and ... Brendon went out on a shopping spree. Now we have the Big Screen TV, along with a home theatre system and DVD player. Did I mention that Brendon was up and out at 5h30 to go shopping? Even I'm not that much of a shopaholic!!! Boxing Day sales here are practically an institution and stores open very early on Boxing Day with many "door crasher" specials.

The mild weather is holding up, and instead of a snowy Christmas, it's been mild and New Year's expected to be wet. I'm not complaining :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment